Founded in 1946, Groupe Robert proudly upholds a tradition of excellence that has made us a North American leader in the transportation industry. We owe our success to our dedicated employees and our expertise in delivering integrated logistics, distribution and transportation solutions.
We are currently looking for talented, experienced individuals to join our team of dynamic, innovative and results-driven professionals.
Groupe Robert is currently looking for driver Class 1 for Regional work for Boucherville terminus.
Driver responsibilities :
• Driving a heavy vehicle from one place to another, with or without a load on a given route and a predetermined schedule
• Be responsible for the vehicle itself, its load, its driving safety and that of others
• Inspect the condition of the vehicle and report any anomalies
• Check total and axial loads to predict the reactions of the vehicle
• Complete routine activities
Groupe Robert is looking for drivers with the following
• Minimum 1 year experience class 1
• Excellent driving record
• Mandatory functional French
• Good communication and understanding of security policies
• Ability to operate a truck safely, courteously and efficiently
• Excellent skills in customer service and good ability to follow procedures and company policies
• Ability to handling
Groupe Robert offer to his drivers :
• Job stability, work all year
• Safe environment
• Family environment
• Salary and competitive rates mile
• All deliveries and pickups paid
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Uniform provided
• Environmental awareness
• Systems and equipment on the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Constant concern for safety (trainings, certifications, associations)
Employment status : Permanent, Full Time
The job offer applies to both men and women.
Groupe Robert endorsed the law on employment equity.
Our commitment goes well beyond the legislation and lies on the belief that diversity enriches the work we do, the results we achieve and the integrity culture which guides us.