Senior Real Estate Accountant
Do you thrive in a high volume. fast paced environment?
Our Richmond based client seeks a committed and trustworthy Construction Accountant with a great personality and strong work ethic.
• 5+ years relevant Accounting experience
• Ability to analyze financial data
• Experience in commercial and residential construction
• Advanced excel skills
• Budgeting, planning, forecasting and financial analysis
• A fun and friendly team environment
• Work hard/play hard company mentality
• Have a voice and be part of the solution
• Highly competitive salary
• Extended benefits plan
Real Estate Accountant
in your subject line and email
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley