Our client is an R&D and Innovation Lab located in downtown Toronto, that are responsible for transmitting billions of bytes of electronic and secure data at dizzying speeds. Their goal is to make eCommerce more accessible and convenient, and in 2017, they launched their first foray app into Canada/North America, which helps users organize and pay bills in one simple location. Not only does the app send you reminders so that you never miss a payment, but it also gives you 3% cash back on popular retail brand gift cards! They support their parent company, a mobile payments and financial services company that currently serves 350 million active customers!!
Working on a small diverse, and tight-knit team that is committed to working for the end consumer, they leverage their expertise in technology to build a lasting, secure, and efficient solution. Their creative and incredibly talented engineers work to provide customized and confidential experiences for their consumers and users. They encourage their employees to take charge of their innovative ideas and execute them with passion and vigour.
We’re looking for a passionate and proficient QA Automation Test Engineer to lead the testing environment on our suite of mobile products & apps. You will be responsible for developing the test environment and ensuring our apps run as efficiently as possible. We are looking for someone who agonizes over the smallest detail and can’t rest until it has been resolved, if this sounds like you we want to talk!
Must Have Skills:
• 4+ years of strong, demonstrable experience creating and designing tests
• Extensive hands on experience with Appium testing iOS and Android apps
• Experience with regression and end-to-end flow testing
• Comfortable working in multiple test environments with the ability to choose the best course of action.
Responsibilities:• You will lead the testing environment by building an automated testing program to ensure release quality and eliminate the need for manual testing
• Drive and accelerate the testing process by creating your own tools
• You agonize over the smallest detail and are motivated to ensure that our app runs optimally
• Regularly update test and environment setup script to keep up with rapid app releases
• You feel the urgency to update the test scripts when production issue is found
• Act as a subject matter expert on testing and share your ideas with the development team
Dress Code: Casual