Do you thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment?
Our Vancouver based client seeks a committed and trustworthy Property Accountant with a great personality and strong work ethic.
• 2+ years relevant Accounting experience
• Ability to generate financial statements and complete monthly reporting
• Experience in commercial and residential property management
• Advanced excel skills
• Responsible for full cycle accounting for commercial properties
• A fun and friendly team environment
• Work hard/play hard company mentality
• Have a voice and be part of the solution
• Competitive salary
• Extended benefits plan
in your subject line and email
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley