Senior Accounting Professionals
Helping Vancouver organizations with temporary projects!
Mercer Bradley Vancouver is seeking experienced and highly skilled Senior Accountants, Financial Analysts and Assistant Controllers for contract and temporary projects.
• Are enrolled in the PREP or PEP or have recently completed your CPA designation
• Have experience with full cycle accounting including preparing month end financial statements (experience preparing year-end working papers would be an asset)
• Possess a strong analytical aptitude
• Are experience with computerized accounting programs e.g. AccPac, Great Plains, QuickBooks, other ERP Systems
• Work on a temporary / contract basis, in a variety of accounting roles
• Ability to work when you want to and on a part-time basis
• Opportunity to test drive a potential employer
• Competitive hourly rates
• Paid Weekly
• Exposure to new industries
in your subject line and email
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.
Mercer Bradley provides Western Canada job seekers with expert direct hire, executive search, temporary and contract services across the accounting spectrum. Offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.