Our client is looking for an enthusiastic person to join their people-first business, supporting the team in their newly opened Montreal base as a Program Manager.
As a Program Manager, you’ll help to solve problems and define solutions. You’ll do this by switching on your listening skills to anticipate other people’s needs and resolve operational issues before they arise. To support growth, you’ll adapt to the needs of the organization and continually look for ways to optimize research and the program management function itself.
The Program Manager role has two core strands – enabling people and program delivery.
You will:- Co-manage teams with the Leads to allow them to focus on research
– Manage performance and provide opportunities for people to grow
– Facilitate conversations and challenge the status quo
– Partner with Leads to manage headcount and hiring priorities
– Facilitate opportunities for collaboration and create relevant connections
– Responsible for end-to-end lifecycle of project deliverables
– Provide feedback, ensuring the correct reuse of code/tools/platforms
– Fully understand the goals of the team and enable execution on top priority deliverables
– Maintain up-to-date research program data, track issues and provide stakeholders with timely reports
– Identify, define and lead projects to address issues and maximise opportunities
– Provide proactive support to the Lead Program Manager and put forward ideas for continuous improvement
Must Have Skills:
– 5+ years of Program Management experience
– Established knowledge and expertise of project and programme management
– Experience proactively coordinating individuals and teams for maximum productivity
– Initiative to solve problems with solutions that are repeatable, scalable and sustainable
– Comfortable with ambiguity and able to act with confidence in a high performance culture
– You have an instinctive ability for managing highly intelligent people
– Super-organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and switch context very quickly
– Experience working in fast paced, constantly changing and dynamic environment
– Flexible, adaptable and highly responsive to the needs of the project, team and wider group