Founded in 1964, Cascades is active in the manufacturing, processing and marketing of packaging products and paper mainly made from recycled fibers. Cascades has 11,000 women and men working in more than 90 business units located in North America and Europe. Their management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and sustained research and development are all strengths that enable them to create innovative products for their clients.
CASCADES – TISSUE GROUP
The Tissue Group, a division of Cascades, is the second largest tissue producer in Canada and the fifth largest in North America. The division manufactures, processes and markets a wide range of paper products such as hand towels, bathroom tissue, facial tissues, napkins, paper towels, rags and vending machines for North American markets. US out-of-home and consumer products. The group employs more than 2,200 workers and operates seven manufacturing plants, nine processing plants and four plants with manufacturing and processing operations.
Located on the south shore, our client is one of the largest tissue producers in North America. They sell finished and semi-finished products in Canada and the United States to both the consumer market and the away from home market.
This is a 12 months contract; temporary replacement of an employee on maternity leave. Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Manager, Consumer Product Division, the Brand Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Know the needs of the market and customers by following trends and the competitive environment.
• Development and launch of new private label products for North America (Canadian and US banners).
• Analyze price / revenue requests made by sales and make recommendations based on market and internal data.
• To support sales in the renewal of private label contracts taking into account the market, the customer’s reality and the operations at the level of formats, grades and prices.
• The development and execution of the annual marketing plan to achieve the growth objectives.
• Manage its product portfolio (competitiveness, profitability, market needs).
• Facilitate exchanges between his department and business partners.
• Manage multidisciplinary teams within product development projects.
• Alignment with business objectives
• Support your manager in achieving business objectives as a product / brand / market expert
• Operational excellence
• Collaborate with marketing agencies / service providers
• Develop and renew visibility and sales generation tools specific to their markets
• Analyze markets, develop and execute their marketing plan
• Ensure sound financial management of their marketing budget by measuring and maximizing the return on investments
• Manage its product / brand portfolio (competitiveness, profitability, market needs)
• Facilitate communication between its service and business partners Implement best practices in marketing / innovation
• Leadership, discipline, teamwork and autonomy;
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize activities to meet organizational objectives;
• Solution, result and client-oriented
• Sense of entrepreneurship and taking initiatives
• 5 to 7 years of product development experience in the field of consumer goods.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Other Related Fields
• Skills in market data analysis to identify business opportunities.
• Knowledge of essential project management.
• Knowledge of Private Label Product Management
• Asset: Sharepoint.
• Essential: bilingualism, written and spoken (French & English).
Location : Headquartered in Candiac. Frequent travel expected Can-USA(30%).
Workland creates perfect ‘matches’ perfect between recruiting companies and talented professionals. Powered by a patented algorithm and a team of qualified specialists, Workland reinvents the dynamics of job search through a process that ensures maximum compatibility between the profile, preferences and aspirations of candidates and the characteristics and needs of employers. Don’t miss out on amazing opportunities. Activate your Workland profile today to make sure you receive an alert when a job offer that corresponds to your skills and ambitions appears!