Job Title :
Picking/ Packing position in Finch/ Markham- Start ASAP
Start Date :
This role is responsible for a variety of picking/ packing and shipping related tasks/ activities.
· Picking a variety of Retail items from warehouse based on number, size, colour, quantity and quality requirements.
· Organizing incoming shipments according to picking list, item number, lot number and quantity.
· Pack all materials as per orders.
· Process all items to be shipped.
· Adhering to all Health & Safety requirements, including maintaining a clean and tidy work environment.
· Prepare paperwork for each shipment coming in or going out of the warehouse.
· Identify defects by inspecting the product for damages.
· Other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
· Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience
· 2+ year experience with UPS & Canada Post Shipping, and Labelview software knowledge.
· Energetic self-starter who works well independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Superior organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
· Ability to work well under pressure, demonstrating a sense of urgency.
· Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Morning shift only
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-616-6387 for more information.