Owner Op. Intra-Qc division
Founded in 1946, Groupe Robert proudly upholds a tradition of excellence that has made us a North American leader in the transportation industry. We owe our success to our dedicated employees and our expertise in delivering integrated logistics, distribution and transportation solutions.
We are currently looking for talented, experienced individuals to join our team of dynamic, innovative and results-driven professionals.
OUR PARTNERSHIP WILL REACH US TO DESTINATION!
Be part of the team being Class 1 owner-operator for our Regional division from our __________ terminal.
Driver responsibilities :
• Be responsible for your truck, its load , its driving safety and that of others
• Check total and axial loads to predict the reactions of the vehicle
• Perform the pick up/delivery, meet customers, to sign all documentation
Groupe Robert is looking for drivers with the following
• At least 1 year Class 1 experience
• Good driving record;
• Excellent skill in customer service and
ability to follow procedures and company policies
• Ability to operate a truck safely, courteously and efficiently
• Ability to do handling
Groupe Robert offer to his drivers :
• Safe environment
• Regulatory compliance
• USA Mileage bonus
• All deliveries and pickups paid
• Fuel surcharge paid
• Advantageous insurance premiums
• Provided operating license
• Free access to our washing facilities
• Work all year
• Competitive rate
• 24/7 roadside assistance
Employment status : Permanent, Full Time
The job offer applies to both men and women.
Groupe Robert endorsed the law on employment equity.
Our commitment goes well beyond the legislation and lies on the belief that diversity enriches the work we do, the results we achieve and the integrity culture which guides us.