Job Title :
Maintenance Millwright- Scarborough, ON
Start Date :
Temporary to permanent
Our client in Scarborough is looking for Maintenance Millwrights who can start working ASAP.
• Follow standard work procedures and maintain checklists to ensure proper equipment function
• Review work orders and establish priority sequence
• Fabricate parts using a lathe (milling machine)
• Perform maintenance & project work involving piping, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
• Maintain plant equipment such as boilers, compressors, pumps and sprinkler systems and repair production equipment as needed.
• Conduct preventive maintenance inspections, testing and keep accurate records of work completed.
• Document and replenish parts and materials as required enter into SAP
• Provide project support for capital projects, equipment modifications and any relevant lean initiatives, eg, Small K implementations.
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area and perform duties in a manner that promotes safety and compliance with all safety processes and regulations
• Complete other projects and tasks that are being assigned.
• Must have 3-5 years of experience as a certified Millwright
• The ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver, creative, methodical and will possess strong analytical skills.
• Proven ability to work well independently with little supervision as well as in a team-oriented environment is necessary
• Basic computer proficiency required
• Able to work well in a fast-paced, chemical manufacturing environment
• Familiarity with PLC’s would be considered an asset
• Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must be willing to work overtime on short notice
This position requires a certified lathe machinist .
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 416-276-4125 to discuss the opportunity in more details!