Job Title :
Start Date :
$35/hour, negotiable based on experience
Our client which is a leading international construction products and services provoider in Scarborough is looking for a morning shift Maintenance Millwright to join their team.
Shift time: Morning shift
Location: Scarborough, ON
Pay rate: up to $35/hour, negotiable based on experience
The incumbent will work under the supervision of the Maintenance & Facility Manager and is responsible for installing, fixing, maintaining and improving machinery and equipment using lift trucks, hand tools and power tools. The incumbent maintains and installs pipes, airlines, vacuum lines and drain lines; performs preventative and emergency maintenance to automatic, stationary and plant ancillary equipment. Maintains an appropriate level of inventory of parts and supplies.
• Follow standard work procedures and maintain checklists to ensure proper equipment function
• Review work orders and establish priority sequence
• Fabricate parts using a lathe (milling machine)
• Perform maintenance & project work involving piping, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
• Maintain plant equipment such as boilers, compressors, pumps and sprinkler systems and repair production equipment as needed.
• Conduct preventive maintenance inspections, testing and keep accurate records of work completed.
• Document and replenish parts and materials as required enter into SAP
• Must have 3-5 years of experience as a certified Millwright (This position requires a certified lathe machinist)
• Ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver, creative, methodical and will possess strong analytical skills.
• Proven ability to work well independently with little supervision as well as in a team oriented environment is necessary
• Basic computer proficiency required
• Able to work well in a fast paced, chemical manufacturing environment
• Familiarity with PLC’s would be considered an asset
• Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must be willing to work overtime on short notice
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Maintenance Millwright – Scarborough”