Job Title :
Maintenance Electrician for Food Company (Morning Shift)
Start Date :
Temporary to permanent
Our client is leading Canadian food company. We are seeking licensed Electrician for their Brampton Plant.
If this is what you are looking for, please submit your resume with job title to
Contact number 647 627-7452.
· Maintain and troubleshoot electrical systems, production equipment and plant services equipment.
· Assist in other plant maintenance duties as required.
· Strong knowledge and experience maintaining and troubleshooting production and plant services equipment.
· Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and refrigeration system would be an asset.
· Must have valid
Ontario electrician license .
· Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
· Must be a self starter.
Working Conditions: Plant environment
Monday to Friday, 5am to 2:30pm
Tuesday to Saturday, 6am to 2:30pm
Pay rate: $29.75/hr