Job Title :
Start Date :
Our client supplies custom corrugated packaging solutions to businesses in Canada and the US.
Currently, we are looking for Machine Operators to join the team ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Able to interpret a variety of instructions in the Factory Ticket Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks and deliver on tight deadlines.
– Assist in setting up the machine for the next order, and assist in troubleshooting by analyzing and resolving quality issues as they occur.
– Capable Lockout machine before entering. Remove and keep own key.
– Check and ensure that glue system is operating properly.
– Reduce quality issues and improve efficiencies.
– Monitor regular runs for quality and consistency, visually and through conducting regular quality checks according to our procedures for in-process inspection.
– Must have technical experience and related education background in corrugated converting, preferably with 3-4 color printing.
– With prior corrugated experience (2-3 years)
– Must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
– Must have basic math skills and be able to use and read a tape measure. Some computer experience would be considered an asset.
– Must be able to work in a safe manner at all times by following all company safety procedures and rules.
Working location: Kipling and The Queensway
Temp to Perm position
Pay rate: $22/hour
Shift: Day shift (7am-3pm) and Afternoon Shift (3pm-11pm), Temp to Perm
How to apply: Please send your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of ‘Machine Operator Etobicoke $22/hour’