We are seeking a Lead Software Engineer to be part of an agile team, responsible for modernizing products using modern / bleeding-edge technologies and best practices.
Our project is taking on a major initiative to redesign and rebuild many customer facing digital assets. This role will include a completely new approach, working directly with the latest design approaches, technologies, and processes.
If you are passionate about quality software, preventing bugs, and want to pursue a career with a leader in its industry, this could be the opportunity for you!
• Lead a team of developers to create and maintain automated testing frameworks that will cover a wide range of testing types including [but not limited to] functional, api, integration, performance, and load testing.
• Work with the DevOps team to deploy and enable various testing frameworks within CI/CD pipelines.
• Work with QA/QE, architecture, and development teams to design and develop impactful testing frameworks for new applications, components, and integrations.
• Research and evaluate new automated testing strategies.
• Build effective performance and load testing applications to identify any scalability issues and test system endurance and capacity.
• Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regards to accessibility, usability, emerging technologies, and keep the team members informed on appropriate views to incorporating these in future projects, and staying ahead of the market.
Must Have Skills:
• Hands on experience working with automation frameworks
• Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery practices and technology
• 4+ years professional experience as a Software Development Engineer
• Solid knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts.
Nice to Have Skills:
• Knowledge in testing micro service architecture in sizing, resiliency, rolling deployment/upgrade
• Experience with Docker and cloud platforms (AWS), Kubernetes, cloud log services (Sumologic, Splunk), cloud application monitoring tools (Datadog).
• Security testing, performance testing, and load testing.
• Ability to work at both detailed and abstract levels
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills
• Demonstrated experience with, but not limited to, JUnit/TestNG, BDD frameworks, Selenium, mock objects, UIAutomator, Appium, or Jmeter.
Dress Code: Business Casual