Job ID #:
Inside Customer Support Representative – Toronto
Sales – Inside Sales
Canada – College Diploma
1 – 3 Years
At Lenovo we strive to put more innovation in the hands of more people so they can do more amazing things. We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our organization as a Customer Support Representative (CSR).
The ideal Customer Support Representative (CSR) will be a detail oriented, self-starter possessing the desire to reach high performance goals. This position will provide internal support to the sales teams as well as external support to our customers. The successful candidate will manage contracts, including bid renewals; RFP responses and provide assistance on product transitions. The CSR will also provide support on managing orders and fulfilment (supply escalations, order replenishment, inventory, supply constraints, projected ship dates and communication to the customer) for all orders with a focus on meeting service level agreements (SLAs). The CSR will also assist with managing deployment/rollout schedules; accounts receivable for direct customers; end user sales reporting; Asset Tag Monthly Procurement Reporting, and participating in calls and meetings with the team as required.
Candidates must be located in Toronto.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 1+ years of work experience is preferred.
– Previous experience in a technology field or IT Industry is preferred
– Working knowledge of IT industry, experience with computer based programs, ability to learn and present product portfolio is required.
– Excellent verbal/ written communication skills are required.
– Must be a self-starter with strong Microsoft Excel skills. Previous experience with OVP and SAP is preferred.
– New Graduates are encouraged to apply