Montreal, Ottawa, or Toronto
Our client is a highly reputable "elite" ecommerce/ERP solutions provider, supporting B2B and B2C clients across multiple CMSs looking for an ecommerce project manager working exclusively on a Hybris roll-out. We actually need two solid Project Managers as several new projects have recently been won.
– The Ecommerce Project Manager role is a key one for the business, responsible for managing the front-end and back-end ecommerce development team, designers and UX teams to deliver a variety of ecommerce websites for the businesses clients.
– This is likely to use either Agile methodology or a Kanban development process.
– You’re a key point of contact between customers and developers, you’ll manage the Product backlog as product owner, handle Sprint and Release planning and maintain reliable and accurate timelines with the customer, keeping them up to date with changes.
– As a successful Ecommerce Project Manager, you should come from either an agency or clientside background within Digital Product Management, with an understanding of UX principles that make a strong ecommerce marketing website.
– You will have used an agile/waterfill Prince 2 methodology previously, and will have worked as Product owner previously.
– Having a background within the hands-on development arena would be useful (not required), or at least the ability to communicate with very technical ecommerce developers.
Working knowledge of Hybris is crucial.
Based in Montreal, or remotely.
Refer a friend