Our client is looking for a full-stack developer to will help them on their quest to build on and improve a ground-breaking collaborative health record platform. The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects, from implementing interactive front-ends to designing and building back-end solutions. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the full web stack, and be passionate about good design.
Must Have Skills:
– 3-5 years of professional experience programming in Ruby on Rails
– Experience using JS Frameworks/Libraries (Vue.js, Backbone.js, React, Underscore.js).
– Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions.
– Passion for good design and usability on the web
– Self-starter who is personable and has great written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have Skills:
– Familiar with Swift, Objective-C, or any mobile app development
– Strong understanding of test-driven-development
– DevOps skills