Our client is an R&D and Innovation lab located in downtown Toronto, that are responsible for transmitting billions of bytes of electronic and secure data at dizzying speeds. Their goal is to make commerce more accessible and convenient, and in 2017, they launched their first foray app into Canada/North America, which helps users organize and pay bills in one simple location. Not only does the app send you reminders so that you never miss a payment, but it also gives you 3% cash back on popular retail brand gift cards! They support their parent company, a mobile payments and financial services company that currently serves 300 million customers!!
Working on a small diverse, and tight-knit team that is committed to working for the end consumer, they leverage their expertise in technology to build a lasting, secure, and efficient solution. Their creative and incredibly talented engineers work to provide customized and confidential experiences for their consumers and users. They encourage their employees to take charge of their innovative ideas and execute them with passion and vigour.
Work on all things front-end including web and mobile.
Building applications that are responsive, performant, and accessible.
Produce high quality HTML/CSS pages from mock ups.
Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front end solutions.
Using our Micro service stack to integrate front end into the development lifecycle.
Must Have Skills:
• Degree in Computer Science, similar field, or equivalent experience.
• 4 + years of experience of software development.
• Experience using Angular or React or Vue.js.
• Interest and ability to learn new technology stacks as needed.
• Experience with server-side web app code, e.g. REST APIs using Java, Ruby and/or Node.js.
• Doesn’t shy away from testing and code review.
• React Native or Weex experience is a plus.
Dress Code: Casual