Job Title :
Electrician- Scarborough, ON
Start Date :
Temporary to permanent
Our major client in Scarborough is looking for
who can start working ASAP.
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
• Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
• Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
• Must have 5 years of experience as a certified industrial electrician
• The ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver, creative, methodical and will possess strong analytical skills.
• Proven ability to work well independently with little supervision as well as in a team-oriented environment is necessary
• Basic computer proficiency required
• Ability to read, troubleshoot, and perform small modifications on ladder PLC programs (Siemens Step 7 PLC)
• Able to work well in a fast-paced, chemical manufacturing environment
• Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must be willing to work overtime on short notice
• Must be willing and able to work in a multi-shift environment, specifically 2nd or 3rd shift
• Red Seal trade certification would be considered a strong asset.
An electrical license is required to be considered for this role.
Send your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org and call
to discuss the opportunity in more details!