Driver for USA division
Founded in 1946, Groupe Robert proudly upholds a tradition of excellence that has made us a North American leader in the transportation industry. We owe our success to our dedicated employees and our expertise in delivering integrated logistics, distribution and transportation solutions.
We are currently looking for talented, experienced individuals to join our team of dynamic, innovative and results-driven professionals.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES GEARED TO YOUR TALENTS!
Be part of the team being Class 1 driver for our USA division from our __________ terminus.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Be responsible for your truck, its load , its driving safety and that of others
• Check total and axial loads to predict the reactions of the vehicle
• Perform the pick up/delivery, meet customers, to sign all documentation
• Inspect the condition of the vehicle and report any anomalies
• Advise managers mechanical workshop repairs or defects on the vehicle
In order to join Groupe Robert’s team, you must have:
• Minimum 1 year experience has a class 1 truck driver
• Excellent driving record
• Bilingual French and English required
• Passeport or FAST card
• Good communication and understanding of security policies
• Ability to operate a truck safely, courteously and efficiently
• Excellent skills in customer service and good ability to follow procedures and company policies
• Ability to handling
Groupe Robert offers you:
• Job stability, work all year
• Safe environment
• Family environment
• Salary and competitive rates mile
• All deliveries and pickups paid
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Uniform provided
• Environmental awareness
• Systems and equipment on the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Constant concern for safety (trainings, certifications, associations)
Employment status :
Permanent, Full Time
Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
The job offer applies to both men and women.
Groupe Robert endorsed the law on employment equity.
Our commitment goes well beyond the legislation and lies on the belief that diversity enriches the work we do, the results we achieve and the integrity culture which guides us.