Founded in 1946, Groupe Robert proudly upholds a tradition of excellence that has made us a North American leader in the transportation industry. We owe our success to our dedicated employees and our expertise in delivering integrated logistics, distribution and transportation solutions.
We are currently looking for talented, experienced individuals to join our team of dynamic, innovative and results-driven professionals.
Groupe Robert is currently looking for a dispatcher for an evening shift for our Boucherville terminal.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Coordinate travel
• Perform planning and target maximum effectiveness and efficiency in order to contribute to the goals of profitability to the company
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing clear and accurate communication with customers in order to maximize productivity and quality of existing services
In order to join Groupe Robert’s team, you must have:
• At least two years experience as a dispatcher, within the specialized division
• Knowledge of non-standard transport
• Excellent geographical knowledge of Ontario, United States and Quebec
• Great communication and organizational skills
• Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PC Miller)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Bilingual French & English (written and spoken)
• Logistics transportation diploma (asset)
Groupe Robert offers you:
• Environment focused on teamwork
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Systems and equipment at the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Safe environment (trainings, certifications)
Employment status :
The job offer applies to both men and women.
Groupe Robert endorsed the law on employment equity.
Our commitment goes well beyond the legislation and lies on the belief that diversity enriches the work we do, the results we achieve and the integrity culture which guides us.