New Brunswick – Nouveau Brunswick
(New Brunswick and PEI) Canada
We are currently looking for a qualified
Central Nervous System Representative
to join the Lundbeck Canada Sales team. This position is permanent full-time for
territory T303 – New Brunswick and PEI . The employee will report to Ismael De Leon, Area Sales Manager – Trintellix.
The Central Nervous System (CNS) Representative is part of an area team with the goal of being highly effective, motivated, innovative and
enthusiastic to achieve sales objectives for Lundbeck Canada.
The safety of our patients: You are expected to immediately forward any reports of adverse events or special situations on our products as well as
any product complaints and counterfeit or suspected counterfeit medicine to Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance
(email@example.com) as per training on current procedures.
Achievement of Sales objectives (50%)
• Achieve territory sales objectives for all Lundbeck promoted products
• Implement territory plan of action, including field call activities as established by the sales and marketing teams for each defined cycle
• Fully understand and promote Lundbeck and partnered products, using sales cycle promotional material in a timely and professional manner
• Execute tailored call preparation and call review process (pre-call planning, setting SMART objectives, post-call analysis) with the goal of moving
customers along the adoption ladder
Business Planning (20%)
• In accordance with the sales function plan and the Area Sales Manager, develop and revisit regularly a territory business plan to optimize growth
opportunities and achieve sales
• Identify and implement key tactics to maximize territory selling efforts
• Manage field budget adequately to optimize reach and effective customer interaction of targeted customers
• Continuously gather insights in territory through interactions with customers and adapt tactics and drive growth
• Work with area team members, including healthcare communication specialists and medical science liaison to offer tailored solutions in response to
the health care professional’s needs and support territory growth
Healthcare Communication and Education Activities (25%)
• Effectively implement needs-based, certified CHE programs and Other Learning Activities as per cycle plan of action and follow-up to optimize
• Work closely with Healthcare Communication Specialists to identify educational opportunities and develop advocacy in territory
• Ensure compliance with all educational activities implemented with customers
Administration and Corporate Compliance (5%)
• Update and maintain the key client target list by entering accurate prescribing information, mailing and contact addresses, call history, current call
activity; and future call planning.
• Use the CRM (Customer Relations Management System) to ensure that field activities are captured and documented
• Timely use of the company’s expense reporting system in a timely manner
• Satisfy Lundbeck Canada processes and business needs in a cost efficient and timely manner.
– Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or business administration
– A minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry
– CNS experience is an asset
– Bilingualism in English and French is an asset (essential for Quebec’s position)
– Ease with the use of technology (ie: iPad, apps, etc.) including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, etc.)
– Strong business acumen and analytical skills
– Drives results
– Customer Focus
– Situational Adaptability
– Self -Development
– Normal office conditions – No
Evening/weekend commitments – Yes
Travel commitments Yes
% travel required 10-40%
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position.