We are looking for a blockchain Developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
– Research, design, architect, develop, and test blockchain technologies
– Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they evolve
– Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
– Participate in the global blockchain community
– Work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
– Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
– Strong software development background
– Experience working with large codebases
– Experience working with open-source projects
– Proficiency in one of the following languages: C++, GO, Erlang, or Haskell.
– Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
– Experience with cryptography.
– Familiarity with P2P networks
– Strong knowledge of cryptocurrency
– Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
– Strong knowledge of STL, C++11 or higher.
Refer a friend