Job Title :
Bilingual Call Center Agent
Start Date :
Our client is a leading Canadian bank.
Pay rate : $16.57/hr
Location: Montreal, QC
One year contract – 11/01/2017 to 10/31/2018
Work week : Min 25hrs but must be available for 37.5 should it be required /5days /5hrs a day for now but could be 7 hour work day
Schedule : Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 11:00pm
Banking Services National Call Center supports the branches by answering questions on existing files and offering solutions in order to foster customer loyalty. This exciting team supports all branches nationally. As a Call Center Agent, your primary responsibility will be to handle questions from our branch partners and resolve queries in a customer focused and timely manner.
Contact center – 2yrs*
Tech Savvy (able to learn internal applications)
Data Entry- 2yrs*
Ms Office suite – 2yrs* (word, excel, access,- using in these tools not creating)
Strong communication skills
Customer service- 2yrs*
Nice to have:
Previous Banking exp
The successful candidate must have a passion for customer service and exceptional customer service skills
• Desire to resolve branches’ concerns using a Can Do attitude
• Strong verbal and listening skills are essential for this position
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of BKS processes and/or retail is an asset
• Team player
• Advocate change by demonstrating flexibility and constructively support process improvement in the business/department as they occur
How to Apply:
Please send resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Bilingual Call Center Agent_Montreal’
• Must be bondable.
• Your ‘Employment History’ on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
• Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application