Job Title :
Banking Bilingual Collections Agent
Start Date :
Our client, a leading banking insitution is hiring collecions agents to join their growing team in Montreal location.
Location: Montreal, QC.
Contract length: 6 months, highly possible to got converted into FTE.
Pay rate: $16-17/hour
Night shift 5pm to 10pm, 25h/week, must be available Monday to Sunday 8am to 10pm.
Mid shift noon to 1pm or 1pm to 9pm. subject to change. 30.5 h/week, must be available Monday to Sunday 8am to 10pm.
• Perform In-bound/outbound collections call to clients regarding pass due invoices/statements (early stage delinquency, courtesy calls)
• Answer incoming calls from clients regarding pass due invoices/statements
• Reduce client delinquency
• Interacting with customers, lawyers, branches and different professionals
• Perform other related Customer Service responsibilities as required
Must Have Skills:
• 2 years of previous call center experience
• College/University degree
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Customer service experience
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Outstanding/Above average understanding of the French and English language**
Nice to Have:
• Experience in Collections
• Outstanding/Above average understanding of the French and English language
• Conflict resolution
• Ability to communication in a clear and concise manner
• Positive demeanor
• Quick learner
• Takes initiative
• Customer Service Oriented
• Fast learner
• Sales acumen
• Comfortable learning new software
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject ‘Banking Bilingual Collections Agent – Montreal’