Accounts Receivable, Credit or Billings Professionals
Helping Winnipeg organizations with temporary acounts receivable, credit and billings projects.
in-house Staffing Manager
is seeking Accounts Receivable professionals who have experience in the full AR cycle (including collections) for
contract and temporary positions.
• 2+ years’ experience in an AR role
• Proficient in Microsoft word and Excel
• Ability to build rapport easily and develop relationships that ensure accounts are up to date
• Solid communication, conflict management and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Work on a temporary/contract basis in a variety of accounting roles
• Ability to work when you want to and on a part-time basis if that works best for you
• Opportunity to test drive a potential employer
• Competitive Hourly rates
• Flexible hours
• Paid Weekly
• Exposure to new industries and roles
Contract Accounts Receivable in your subject line and email
We regret that we are able to contact only those individuals who are being considered for an interview. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada prior to submitting an application. Mercer Bradley offers specialized recruitment of highly qualified accounting professionals for full-time and contract roles within select client companies. Thank you for your interest in Mercer Bradley.