Job Title :
$17 Assembler – Richmond Hill, ON – Start ASAP
Start Date :
Our company is hiring for Assemblers for a leading Pipe manufacturing company in Richmond Hill.
Responsible for assembling, testing, and packaging of valve assemblies and trim assemblies.
· Ensure selection of proper components
· Complete assembly of components to customer specifications
· Perform testing of assembled valves and keeping proper records
· Package assembled valves for shipping
· Material handling of components as needed
· Follow standard work practice-method sheet and instructions
· Maintain good housekeeping, follow lean Manufacturing Process and FEM requirements
· Report to the supervisor any damages or malfunction of the equipment and tools
· Ensure use of appropriate safety equipment
· Adhere to company policies and safety rules
· Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
· Crane training an asset
· Knowledge of general Assembly and Testing
· Ability to read blueprints/drawings and follow engineering instructions
· Ability to use general Assembly tools – impact gun, torque wrench, etc.
· Ability to use of measuring equipment including vernier calliper
· Ability to lift up to 30-35lb
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
· Two (2) years experience in Assembly Environment
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Assembly experience of pipe fitting an asset
· Previous work experience in an ISO certified company preferred
Location : Major Mackenzie and Yonge
Salary :$ 17/hr
All shifts available
Send resume to email@example.com and call 416-276-4125 Humaira for more details about the opportunity!